What an amazing video about children's brain development!
This month in Pre-K, we are talking all about...
our five senses
- identify colors and shapes
- identify each of our 5 senses: smell, taste, touch, sight & hearing.
- learn that Our senses help us understand, learn and keep us safe.
- explore how Our senses help us learn about the people, places, objects and environment around us.
- explore the season changing from summer to fall
Some quick reads...
Things Every Parent Should Know About Play
Guiding Your Child's Behavior
Visit the P.S. 206 school website for more school information.
Something fun to do in NYC...